Streamlining Procurement: Data Centre as a Service – Project Update
We’ve been delighted with the discussion following my previous posting on the Data Centre as a Service (DCaaS) initiative. We have reviewed all the contributions and used many of them to improve the Sourcing Approach and Head Agreement. The revised documents are below. I have also included a summary of the questions and responses on the Head Agreement.
- Draft DCaaS Project Sourcing Approach DOC (119KB)
- Draft DCaaS Project Sourcing Approach PDF (235KB)
- Draft DCaaS Project Head Agreement DOC (293KB)
- Draft DCaaS Project Head Agreement PDF (160KB)
- Responses to questions about the Head Agreement from industry DOC (91KB)
- Responses to questions about the Head Agreement from industry PDF (165KB)
We have been putting a lot of thought into how to structure the Application for Inclusion (AFI) so that it remains simple, but also allows vendors to differentiate their services. The attached documentation provides detail about the proposed approach. I am seeking your comment which you can post below or provide to the team via email at email@example.com by 29 June 2012.
We are also seeking your feedback on the proposed fields and characteristics of the DCaaS Service Catalogue. We seek input from industry on whether you consider our suggestions to be in line with industry standards and expectations. Your comments and suggestions will assist us in refining the catalogue.
- DRAFT DCaaS Service Fields DOC (43KB)
- DRAFT DCaaS Service Fields PDF (110KB)
- DRAFT DCaaS Vendor Fields DOC (38KB)
- DRAFT DCaaS Vendor Fields PDF (78KB)
To accommodate this additional round of consultation, we have pushed back the AFI release date until July 2012. I will formally announce the release of the AFI on the AGIMO Blog when it is published on Austender.
I look forward to your feedback.